Written by Clarice Subiaco
For those who love sunbathing and sea and want to live an unforgettable experience, a vacation on board of super yacht, is surely a perfect fit.
Let yourself cradle on the waves and experience all the comfort of a unique environment, while visiting amazing places. To help you choose the best destination, we wrote down a brief list of the top 5 destinations for a Yacht Vacation.
1. Islands of the Tuscan Archipelago. Take a tour of Elba, Giglio, Montescristo, Capraia and the other Island of the Tuscan Archipelago. They are perfect for a romantic getaway but also for a funny trip with friends or family. Sweet breeze, unspoiled nature, beaches, mountain and delicious food. All that you need for an unforgettable vacation with the loved ones.
2. Week end relax in Portovenere and Cinque Terre. A weekend among the beauties of eastern Liguria is certainly what you need if you are looking for some relax and good time. Your itinerary must include a visit to Portovenere , a little magic hamlet who bewitched famous artists such as Lord Byron and Mary Shelley. Then you need to go to Le Cinque Terre and Portofino for a relaxing trip surrounded by a beautiful coastline listed among the UNESCO World Heritage sites.
3. Maddalena Archipelago and Southern Corsica. Take a week off to forget about your busy life and work. In this enchanting spot of the Mediterranean sea, plunge yourself in a magic atmosphere and take the chance to visit the beautiful Island of the Maddalena Archipelago, in Sardinia. Then discover the beauties of southern Corsica. A perfect match among music, sun and history.
4. Romantic getaway to the Pontine Island. Located in central Italy, these little islands provide a perfect location for a yacht vacation among luxury, VIPs and natural beauties such as the “Faraglioni” (big stack) of Palmarola island. For those who love not only relaxing on the boat but also tasting typical food, here you will find some very tasty traditional dishes.
5. Formentera and Ibiza – One week on a sail yacht. For those who love adventure and having fun, a holiday on a sail boat to Formentera and Ibiza, is a perfect fit. This is the coolest route in Europe: an exciting night life, beautiful shades of orange at sunset and the opportunity to make new friends.
And what are your top 5 five destinations for a yacht vacation?
Editor's note: All content in guest post is the sole responsibility of the writer who wrote guest post. Guest post writer agrees that all content, including text and pictures, is at his/her own risk and guarantees that all the material belongs to him/her or he/she has the appropriate permission, rights and licenses to use such material. Guest post writer is responsible for any damage or loss to any other party.