TripRider is travel notebook app. It is suitable for organizing your trip. TripRider offers stored information in following main categories:
- Trip Plan - a day-to-day itinerary with accommodation, estimated costs, »what will you do«.
- Travellers - in this section you can enter information about people travelling with you.
- Wallet - in this password protected section you can enter and store copies of your documents, passport, credit cards, tickets or anything else.
- Quick Notes - notes about everything that you have to remember.
- Packing List - it consists of several categories such as Tasks before you go, Documents, Clothes, Medicine &Health, Cosmetics... It is designed to organize your backpack or suitcase and make sure you have packed everything.
- Maps – you can download maps as images on your iPhone and store them in this section.
TripRider is well organized, visually good looking and easy to use travel notebook app for iPhone and iPad. For us a weakness of this product was that app cannot be used for Android devices. But the manufacturer has told us that app for Android will be developed and available on the market as soon as possible. App works offline which is very convenient. It also allows you to import lists and information from previous trips. You can share your trip with your friends and family through Facebook, Twitter or email.
App with all information is very useful on your trips but you have to enter all relevant information manually. This can take some of your time. It is more suitable for organized people who plan all aspects of the trip than for quick decision making people. But if you take time and enter all details you can easily track your entire trip and expenses and keep your budget under control. App price is 4,99 USD.